Delivery and Pick-Up
We're delivering and open for customer pick up!
NOTE: Our Oahu Warehouse will be closed for pick up on Saturday July 4th.
A Note on Health and Safety
Taking care of our employees and customers has always been our top priority. Our team understands the seriousness of COVID-19 and so it is our desire to make you feel safe and comfortable every step of the way. We will be following all safety guidelines and taking added precautions to protect our teams and our customers.
All warehouse and delivery team members will wear face masks and gloves and will maintain social distancing practices when loading your vehicle for pick up or making any type of delivery. Our standard procedure for the time being will be to do safe, contactless deliveries and pick ups, and confirm your receipt of your items through text message. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com. Mahalo!
Red Knot Furniture Quicktips
To ensure a smooth delivery, please take a moment to review our pre-delivery tips below:
- Before your furniture arrives, it is highly recommended that you take the extra step to protect your floor or carpet. There are many alternatives available and depending on your home, you may need area rugs, felt pads, plastic cups, or other protection for your floor.
- Our delivery partner will contact you 2 days prior to your delivery date to give you the approximate delivery time frame. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check.
- If you are unable to be home on your scheduled delivery day, please call or email us as soon as possible to reschedule. We need 2 days notice to reschedule for the next available delivery day. If you are not home when the delivery truck arrives, your delivery will be rescheduled and a re-delivery charge will be assessed.
- Prepare the area and create a clear path to where your merchandise is going.
- Measure your elevator door and doorway to make sure they can accommodate your furniture.
- Arrange for someone (18 years or older) to be home for delivery. If no one is at home, our delivery partner will move on to the next delivery and you may be subject to an additional delivery charge.
- Reserve your elevator. Failure to do so will result in rescheduling and an additional delivery charge.
- For safety, please inform us of any hazardous conditions or unusual circumstances (i.e. narrow entry, hallways, & steep driveway).
If your building requires a certificate of insurance (COI) prior to delivery, please contact us at email@example.com immediately. We require 3 business days to process and obtain a COI for your delivery.
We package and wrap all of our products well and work with the best delivery partners so your items arrive at your home snug, safe, and secure. However, please take a moment at the time of delivery to thoroughly inspect all items. You may refuse to accept any broken or damaged items by informing the delivery crew and making a notation on the delivery receipt. Items that are refused due to damage will be replaced as soon as possible. Other refusals will be covered by our Return Policy.
If you find any damaged or broken items after your delivery crew leaves, immediately report any product defects or damages by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tracking Your Delivery
On day of your delivery, you are able to track your delivery below. We are currently able to offer tracking for Oahu, Maui, and Big Island orders. For all other islands, please contact us by emailing us at email@example.com if you have any questions on the status of your order.