Red Knot Careers
Hello, We're Red Knot!
At Red Knot we appreciate and have a passion for good design as it relates to home furnishings, accessories, and art. We provide the best access to modern, stylish home furnishings for Hawaii. Our vision is to provide people with a fun environment to discover, create, and be inspired. We are looking for a strong team of Sales Associates (Brand Specialists) that want to be part of a fun and stimulating team environment.
Who You Are:
You are the foundation of our success. You provide an outstanding customer experience to create lifelong fans of the Red Knot brand. You effectively educate guests on product benefits/qualities and the Red Knot culture and lifestyle. You partner with fellow specialists to create a fun and stimulating team environment. You are passionate about helping guests to create a home they love, that expresses their spirit, that makes them truly happy, and that enables them to live life to the fullest.
A Day In The Life:
- • Provide an exceptional experience during every guest interaction and create lifelong raving fans of the brand.
- • Educate guests on product benefits, qualities, features, usage, etc. and help them find products that fit their budget, lifestyle, and aspirations.
- • Collaborate with team members to meet team-level sales targets.
- • Create excitement and fun for guests on the retail floor.
- • Become a brand ambassador who embodies the brand image and evangelizes the brand with potential customers.
- • Assist guests with the selection and purchase of merchandise. Work as a team to ensure each guest is welcomed and helped.
- • Utilize new technology as provided and introduced in the store to enhance the selection and checkout process.
- • Maintain cleanliness and appearance of showroom floor.
- • Proactively identify opportunities to increase sales, improve processes, and strengthen the brand experience.
- • Maintain open orders, follow up, and communicate updates to customers.
- • Assist with tagging of merchandise and preparing the showroom for events and promotions.
- • Attend all vendor training to gain knowledge and expertise to educate guests effectively.
- • Attend team meetings as scheduled by Brand Manager.
- • Keep updated on new merchandise, upcoming promotions, changes in policies and procedures, merchandise availability, etc.
- • Assist with floor displays and moves. May assemble KD merchandise and assist with customer pickups.
- • Perform other related duties as assigned.
- • High school diploma or equivalent.
- • Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- • Experience in Sales, Customer Service, or a related field.
- • Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- • Ability to learn and work with various office software and systems.
- • Ability to use good judgement in making decisions which have significant impact on the Company’s credibility, operations, and services.
- • Ability to work in a team environment.
- • Sitting and/or standing for sustained periods of time and moving throughout the retail space.
- • Must be able to lift and/or exert up to 15 pounds of force at times.
- • Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- • Vacation, sick, and holiday benefits
- • 401(k) company match
- • Generous employee discounts
- • Excellent training opportunities for advancement
- • Scholarship opportunities for employees and their immediate family members
Benefits are based on eligibility.
- Location(s): Various - Beretania, Pearlridge, Bougainville, or Kapolei
- Work Hours: Full Time (including evenings, weekends, and holidays)
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- Compensation: $12/hour (~$25K/year) + Team Bonus Incentive