Are your stores open?
Yes, we are open! Schedule an appointment with one of our product experts or visit us at our Honolulu, Pearlridge, Kapolei, or Salt Lake locations.
What are your store hours?
We are open Thursday - Monday from 10:30am - 6:30pm. We are closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
What are you doing to keep customers safe in store?
At Red Knot, taking care of our employees and customers has always been our top priority. Here’s how we’re keeping our showroom open and safe for you.
- Our team wil be wearing masks and per state guidelines we kindly ask that you please remember to wear one too
- We will have hand sanitizing stations throughout the showroom for your use
- After each visitor, we sanitize any products that may have been touched with a UV wand
- Our team will clean all high contact surfaces in the store throughout the day
- While we assist you, we will maintain a safe distance from you and others at all times
Can I still shop online?
Yes! We are open 24/7 at redknothawaii.com. You can place orders online, send us product inquiries, and get product recommendations right from the comfort of your home. If you need assistance with placing your order, please email us at email@example.com.
I purchased furniture, but I don’t have it yet. What is the status of my order?
To get an update on your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your sales order number or phone number associated with your order in the email.
Due to the impact of the unprecedented COVID-19 virus, our normal flow of inventory has been impacted by temporary manufacturer factory closures and the stay at home mandates. As a result, some product availability dates that were shown online or quoted in store prior to March 21, 2020 may have changed and delivery delays may occur. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Are you making deliveries?
Yes, we're delivering! If you have already made a purchase and your items are in stock, we will be contacting you shortly to schedule your delivery. You can also email us at email@example.com to check the status of your order.
For more details on our delivery service, click here.
What steps are your taking to limit social contact during delivery?
Our team understands the seriousness of COVID-19 and so it is our desire to make you feel comfortable every step of the way. In addition to adhering to cleaning measures as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control's (CDC) guidelines, we have modified our delivery services to comply with social distancing guidelines as follows:
- Our Full Service Home Delivery option will be to an empty room where the customer is not present to limit social contact.
- We can also coordinate with you a contactless delivery drop off of your items in your garage or at your front door, if you prefer.
- Our delivery partners will wear face masks and gloves and will maintain social distancing practices when making any type of delivery.
- Our driver partners have cell phones and will do all necessary communication with you from their truck to limit social contact.
- All required signatures will be done digitally at the point of delivery to limit social contact.
Can I pick up my order?
Yes, we are open for customer pick up! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your pick up. For your safety and the safety of our employees, please note that you will be asked to maintain distance and remain in your vehicle while your product is being picked and loaded into your car.
For more details on customer pick up, click here.
What do I do if my furniture needs warranty, work or repair?
If you have an issue with your order, please email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We are experiencing a high volume of inquiries and response time may be longer than usual. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.
If there is anything else we can help you with at this time, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out this contact form and we will address your inquiry as soon as possible. Due to the current situation, we are experiencing a high volume of inquiries and response time may be longer than usual. Thank you for your patience during this time.