In this limited warranty, the words “we,” “our,” and “us” mean Red Knot. “You” and “your” mean the original
purchaser of the furniture covered by this limited warranty.
Warranty is Limited to the Original Purchaser
This warranty is limited to the original purchaser of the furniture by this warranty. Merchandise sold “as is”
is not covered by this limited warranty.
Duration and Specific Warranty Coverage.
Our sole liability is limited to labor and material required for repair or, at our discretion, replacement of any
mechanism and wood parts, fabrics, components, finishes, or hardware and sewing which are defective
in material or workmanship. This warranty covers only furniture used for normal residential and office
purposes. Furthermore, this warranty does not cover damage resulting from any accident, misuse, or normal
wear and tear. This warranty starts with the date of delivery and is good for the time periods and on the
terms and conditions stated below:
Mechanisms and Wood Parts One (1) Year. All mechanisms, wood frames, and frame
parts on dining sets, china cabinets, bedroom groups, sofabeds, sofas, chairs, and
recliners are warranted against defective material or workmanship for a period of
ONE (1) YEAR.
Fabric Thirty (30) Days. Fabric covering material, except leather, is warranted against
defective material or workmanship for a period of THIRTY (30) DAYS.
Components One (1) Year. Springs, zippers, padding, and filling materials are
warranted against defective material or workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR.
Finishes One (1) Year. Laminated finishes and wood veneer finishes are warranted
against defective material or workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR.
Hardware and Sewing One (1) Year. Hardware and sewing are warranted against
defective material or workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR.
Chrome and Brass Finishes Thirty (30) Days. Chrome finishes and brass finishes are
warranted against defective material or workmanship for a period of THIRTY
Glass, Mirrors, Leather, and Other Parts Not Warranted. Glass, mirrors, leather, and
other parts and items not specifically mentioned in sub-paragraphs 2.a, 2.b, 2.c, 2.d,
2.e, or 2.f set forth above are not warranted.
Procedure for Making Warranty Claims.
Prompt Notice and Proof of Purchase is required. For warranty service, please
promptly notify Customer Care at 808.421.3151. If we determine the defect is covered
by this warranty after a visual inspection and evaluation, we will repair or replace the
Furniture Shipped at Your Cost. If the furniture is to be repaired, furniture must be
delivered to a repair shop in Hawaii as determined by us. All transportation costs are your
responsibility. No furniture covered by the warranty will be replaced if we determine that
it is repairable.
Limitations of Implied Warranties.
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.
THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF.
Exclusion of Incidental and Consequential Damages.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR COMMERCIAL LOSSES.
808.421.3157 · Open Tuesday - Saturday, 7:30am to 3:30pm
Our delivery office will call you 2 days prior to your delivery date to give you the
approximate delivery time frame. You can also call our delivery office to check.
Our delivery team will perform the following:
- Place your furniture where you want it.
- Remove plastic covering from upholstered pieces, mattresses & boxsprings.
- Remove straps that secure sleeper sofa mechanisms.
- Set up dining room table with leaves in, if you wish.
- Set glass shelves in hutch and curio units.
- Set up bed frames and place mattresses on frame.
- Attach mirrors to dressers but not to walls.
- Set up hutch and buffet units, wall units, and curio cabinets.
- Carry your furniture up a maximum of three (3) flights of stairs, if there is no elevator.
- Remove all packing materials from your property.
Refunds & Returns
If you paid by check:
If you paid by cash:
- Checks must be cleared by your bank before a refund can be issued which can take up to 15 days.
- Return checks will result in a $30 return check fee.
If you paid with a bankcard:
- If the refund is more than $25, refund will be made by check.
- Allow us two business days to issue the refund check and if we are mailing the check to you, it may take up to 5 working days or more for you to receive it.
- Credit will be issued to bankcard used in the original purchase.
- Return of undamaged merchandise must be accompanied by original purchase receipt. Returns must be made within five (5) days of receipt of goods for merchandise credit less delivery and pickup fees.
- Special orders require a minimum 50% deposit. This deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Merchandise sold “as is” may not be returned and is not covered by limited warranties.